Stick to traditions. Named after Jimmy Buell, the outdoorsman, hunter, and ditch rider of Craig, this mummy sleeping bag delivers all the essentials for heading out and exploring the backcountry. Lightweight composition lets you stuff it into your pack, yet its comfortable design exceeds a bare-bones feel when you’re at the campsite. Once you’re settling in for the evening, you’ll find its moisture-resistant synthetic insulation helps keep you warm in temperatures down to 30° F, with the contoured hood, insulated draft tube, and collar further keeping your body heat contained.
- Shell is made out of polyester ripstop
- Soft polyester lining
- Moisture-resistant synthetic insulation holds onto heat, sheds precipitation, and keeps you dry. Using multi-denier, short-staple, silky fibers, it features a high loft to trap heat without adding extra weight, feels soft, and offers excellent compression capabilities
- Traditional design doesn’t include the integrated pad sleeves found on Big Agnes System bags
- Mummy shape decreases weight and size for backcountry adventures and increases thermal value
- Contoured hood adjusts with a drawcord and cord lock to fully keep out the cold
- No-draft collar and zipper help contain your body heat and prevent cold air from entering
- Equipped with liner loops
- Left and right bags can be zipped together
- Left-side zipper
- Includes a mesh storage sack and a nylon stuff sack
- Hang dry or store with exterior loops
- Weighs 2 lbs., 12 oz.