The Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 Platinum tent takes everything we love about the Fly Creek UL1 and makes it even lighter by utilizing an all-mesh tent body, creating the lightest free-standing, double-walled tent on the market.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from silicone-treated nylon ripstop with 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made almost entirely of lightweight polyester mesh for a significant reduction in weight and superior ventilation
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DACs Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame and color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Includes 11 superlight aluminum J stakes (anodized using the same process as the poles)
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Vestibule adds an extra 7 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Tent interior has three mesh pockets and gear loft loops to fit the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately)
- Best For: Ultralight Trips
- Capacity: 2 People
- Packaged Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Trail Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Floor Area: 28 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 7 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 38 in.
- Length: 7 ft. 2 in.
- Width: 4 ft. 4 in.
- Doors: 1
- # of Poles: 1
- Floor Coating: 1200 mm polyurethane
- Rainfly Coating: 1200 mm polyurethane
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: Nylon ripstop
- Rainfly Fabric: Nylon ripstop
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Seasons: 3-season