Updated with Insotect Tubic vertical baffles and filled with durable INTEGRITY synthetic insulation, the rectangular Gunn Creek from Big Agnes excels in nearly all conditions from backpacking to car camping.
- INTEGRITY short staple synthetic insulation is made with 97% recycled content, retains warmth when wet, and dries quickly
- Insotect Tubic vertical baffle construction provides maximum cubic loft for supreme thermal efficiency and comfort
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with water-resistant surface treatment to shed light moisture
- Soft, breathable nylon taffeta lining with stain-resistant finish; built-in pillow pocket holds a fleece or camp pillow
- No-draft neck collar and zipper tube keep warmth in and cold out; no-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners; exterior loops for hang drying or storing
- 70 in. YKK #8 zipper; mate together Big Agnes left- and right-zip bags with the same size zipper
- Left- or right-side zipper: when youre in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left
- Every Big Agnes sleeping bag requires a sleeping pad for insulation on the bottom (pad slides into the integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag)
~ Benefits: smaller pack size, less weight, increased comfort, and no more rolling off the pad
~ Pad size/shape required: 20 x 78 in. rectangular
- Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack included (may be compressed to 9 x 9 in. using a separate compression sack)
- Temperature Rating: 30 F
- Insulation: INTEGRITY 97% Recycled Synthetic Insulation
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Max. User Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
- Shoulder Girth: 73 in.
- Hip Girth: 69 in.
- Fill Weight: 25 oz.
- Shell Fabric: Nylon ripstop
- Stuff Sack Size: 9x 20 in.
- Storage Sack: Yes
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Length: Full