Big Agnes’ Classic Synthetic bags offer great value and high-quality materials, including Insotect Hotstream® insulation, featuring 100% recycled material, which feels as warm and soft as down insulation. Whether you’re looking for your first bag or want to add a synthetic option to your gear quiver, campers of all levels will appreciate the versatility of these Big Agnes System bags. Made thermally efficient with A-Shingo™, A-Flex™, or quilted construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into the full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag, providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Big Agnes’ softest, technical sleeping bag fabrics yet - smooth and soft to the touch
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang-drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- A-Shingo™ construction
- Hotstream® by Insotect - 100% recycled polyester insulation
- For 20 x 78 in. pads
- Fill weight: 29 oz.
- Weighs 3 lbs., 7 oz.
- Stuff sack size: 8 by 17.5 in.
- Compressed bag size: 8 x 9 in.