With a name referencing the long-time Wyoming ranching town, this four-person camping tent delivers a luxurious feel in spades with its advanced features. Particularly, its vestibule with mesh windows serves dual purposes. One, open it for more ventilation and the look and feel of a screened-in porch. Or, when more protection and coverage are needed, zip it up for privacy. Depending upon your plans at the campsite, this area can be separate from the rest of the tent, letting you enjoy the stars as your companion sleeps inside, or it can open up the structure’s overall atmosphere.
- Canopy is made out of polyester ripstop and polyester mesh
- Fly is made out of polyester ripstop with a 1,500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is made out of polyester with a 1,500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Seam-taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane – free of PVC and VOCs
- Free-standing shelter features two large doors and two vestibules
- Oversized front vestibule can hold extra gear or shelter camp chairs, and features an awning-style door that can be staked to offer shelter
- Two mesh windows added to front vestibule add ventilation and can be closed for more coverage
- Interior includes two cargo pockets, two media pockets, four mesh pockets, and gear loft loops
- Roll up fly walls to expose mesh walls for more ventilation and visibility
- Storm flaps on vestibule add extra protection against the elements
- Lightweight aluminum poles can be assembled efficiently with press-fit connectors
- Easy to set up with color-coded webbing and buckles
- Attach frame to tent’s body with plastic clips and sleeves
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners give you better visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions
- 19 aluminum hook stakes
- Fits Trapezoid gear loft and is compatible with Entertainment Center and PowerCase lofts (all sold separately)
- Transport with briefcase-style carry bag featuring shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Note: Because of the tent’s size, it’s recommended that you stake out all stake-out points and guy-outs for more stability, especially in windy conditions
- Trail weight: 13 lbs., 6 oz.
- Packed weight: 14 lbs., 11 oz.
- Packs down to 5 in. by 15 in. by 27 in.
- Floor measures 100 in. L by 96-82 in. W
- Best For: Camping
- Capacity: 4 People
- Packaged Weight: 14 lbs., 11 oz.
- Trail Weight: 13 lbs., 6 oz.
- Floor Area: 65sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 31/8 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 68 in.
- Length: 100 in.
- Width: 96 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 3
- Floor Coating: 1,500mm PU coating
- Rainfly Coating: 1,500mm PU coating
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester ripstop and polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: Polyester
- Rainfly Fabric: Polyester ripstop
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: Aluminum
- Seasons: 3