Lighting rather than lightening your backpacking tent, the Big Agnes Tumble 2 mtnGlo Tent features LED lights integrated into the tent body. Offering superior ambient light and a spacious interior, it makes nights in the tent more fun and convenient.
- LED light stand is sewn into the tents seams and is durable and flexible enough to last through years worth stuffing and pitching
- Simple push button controller operates the mtnGlo lights and offers three settings: on, off, and 50 percent brightness
- Three AAA batteries or a USB power source required to operate mtnGlo light system
- Single door and vestibule with storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Simple setup thanks to symmetrical pole structure
- Lightweight, hubbed aluminum pole with press fit connectors
- Two media pockets above sleeping area allow for convenient routing of headphone cables
- Four internal mesh pockets keep things organized
- All seams taped with waterproof and solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guylines
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch the shelter while leaving the tent body behind, the Fast Fly configuration uses just the footprint, rainfly, poles, and stakes
- Best For: Backpacking
- Capacity: 2 People
- Packaged Weight: 4 lb. 15 oz.
- Trail Weight: 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Floor Area: 34 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 42 in.
- Length: 90 in.
- Width: 54 in.
- Doors: 1
- # of Poles: 1
- Floor Coating: 1500 mm polyurethane
- Rainfly Coating: 1500 mm polyurethane
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester ripstop and polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: Polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Fabric: Nylon ripstop
- Freestanding?: true
- Pole Material: DAC
- Seasons: Spring-Fall