Incredibly versatile, Original Buff Headwear keeps you cool in summer, warm in winter, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. No matter how you wear it, it's the must-pack accessory of the outdoors.
- Soft, lightweight microfiber fabric keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Breathable fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Provides thermal protection from cold and wind
- Seamless tubular construction for smooth comfort against the skin
- 2-way lateral stretch fabric retains its shape
- Stylish and multifunctional: Can be worn as a neck gaiter, sun guard, dust/wind mask, hood, balaclava, cap/hat, sahariane, pirate cap, helmet liner, headband, head scarf, wristband, hair band, scrunchie
- Treated with Polygiene for active odor control—safe next to the skin, environmentally friendly (natural silver salt), and permanent
- One size fits most adults with a head circumference of 21-25 in. (53-62 cm); measure head circumference just above the ears
- Measures: 20 x 9.5 in. (50 x 24 cm); weight: 2.9 oz.
- Colorfast and machine washable; do not machine dry or iron; do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Buff is derived from the Spanish word “bufanda,” which means “scarf”
- Made in Igualada, just outside of Barcelona, Spain