In refining its popular Aircomfort pack, Deuter retained many of its features, such as breathable padding and an anatomical shape, but updated other aspects. These new packs continue to withstand the rigors of your journey, all while flexible Active Fit shoulders and new hip wing construction keep you comfortable as you surge ahead.
This product will be shipped directly from Deuter and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Made out of Deuter-Duratex and 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
- Features stabilizer straps for optimal positioning
- Breathable padding with ventilating hollow chamber foam
- Anatomically shaped hip fins feature a multi-layer construction of 3D AirMesh
- Better freedom of head movement
- Contoured shoulder straps feature 3D AirMesh lining
- Adjust with the Vari-Quick system
- X-frame follows your body movements and transfers its weight
- Vari Flex system makes hip fins fully mobile, so you don’t lose your balance
- With side and lower-level compression straps
- Features a zipped hip belt pocket for valuables, a height-adjustable lid, a lid pocket, an internal valuables pocket, two daisy chains, top lid attachment rings, side map pocket, roomy side pocket, and a separate bottom compartment
- With ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Designed with a double-layered base
- With a detachable rain cover
- Compatible with hydration system
- Separate compartment holds wet laundry
- With an SOS label
- Weighs 6 lbs., 13 oz.
- Measures 35 in. by 13 in. by 11 in.