Engineered with a super stable back system and enough storage space to carry all you need to bring on your next multi-day ski trip. The Deuter Rise Tour 45+ features a sleek shape with a compact, body-hugging fit for complete carrying control, and it can be customized for your mountaineering, climbing, and skiing needs.
This product will be shipped directly from Deuter and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den nylon blended fabric that provides tear resistance
- Alpine back system with two air-channeled foam stripes to ensure maximum air circulation and stability; breathable air mesh at points of contact
- Lightweight X-frame system with removable, curved-profile aluminum stays—provides exceptional flexibility and weight-carrying ability
- Pivoting, removable VariFlex hip belt follows your every movement and helps you keep your balance on difficult terrain; can be used with optional stability waist strap (also removable)—ideal when wearing a harness
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
- Anatomically shaped, air-mesh-lined shoulder straps; sternum strap
- Load adjuster straps on shoulder straps and hip fins fine-tune the load
- Removable foam mat supports the back system and can be used as a “seat”
- Side zipper for easy access to your gear; top loading with spindrift collar
- Wide access ski slots (130 mm)
- Height-adjustable lid (+8 L) with under-lid valuables pocket and central zipped pocket
- Removable rope lashing strap
- Optional under-lid lashing strap for rope
- Compression straps secure the load
- Attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, improved ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Hydration compatible; SOS label with information for emergency situations
- Weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
- Volume: 2750 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 29 x 13 x 9.4 inches