This alpine pack gives you all the space you need and a sturdy construction for carrying hardware high into the mountains. Designed for your roughest treks, it performs well with a close fit, includes pivoting fins for complete carrying capabilities, and features Deuter’s Alpine Back system. Further, the SL design, crafted specifically with women in mind, improves that feel through a combination of softer edges, smaller buckles, tapered straps, a shorter back, a conical form, curved waist belt wings, and narrower shoulders.
This product will be shipped directly from Deuter and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Made out of Deuter-Duratex and 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
- Shoulder straps and hip fins include load adjustor straps, which let you switch from loose to tight depending upon the terrain
- The X-frame system, with curved aluminum stays, improves your flexibility and carrying ability
- Insulated sitting mat stabilizes the back
- Anatomical hip belt includes bi-laminate foam for more comfort and better weight transfer
- Vari Flex hip fins move with your body to better distribute the load and reduce fatigue
- A Delrin® U-shaped frame improves stability and load transfer without adding extra weight
- Equipped with contoured 3D AirMesh-lined shoulder straps
- Two padded foam stripes create a chimney effect for ventilation
- Side zipper gives you quicker access to buried items
- Height-adjustable lid includes a central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- With a detachable rope-lashing strap
- Includes an SOS label
- Compression straps can be fastened over middle of pack
- Includes ski attachment side straps, a daisy chain, an ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings for your extra gear, gear loops on the waist belt, and a helmet loop
- Features a separate bottom compartment
- Weighs 3 lbs., 12 oz.
- Measures 29 in. by 13 in. by 9.1 in.