Make every road ride an adventure with the Airen Sport. A lightweight 7005 aluminum alloy frame, Enhanced Performance Geometry, and a mix of quality FSA and Shimano components make this bike light and responsive on the go.
Our EMS bike technicians are always ready to assist. Schedule an appointment with one of our EMS bike locations and an EMS bike tech will build this bike for no charge. Click here for a list of our EMS locations that offer this service.
This product will be shipped directly from Diamondback and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Custom fully butted 7005 aluminum alloy frame
- DBR Podium performance alloy fork tracks and turns with confidence
- Shimano Clairs 2x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Enhanced Performance Geometry saves you energy without a loss in performance
- DB Equation SE wheels with Kenda K196 700x26c tires
- Sizes: XXS/48cm XS/50cm S/52cm M/54cm L/56cm
- Frame: Devine Custom Fully Butted 7005 Alloy Enhanced Performance Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube
- Fork: DBR Podium Performance Alloy fork with Cro-Mo steerer
- Headset: FSA IS-3E Integrated Drop-in ACB 1 1/8 in.
- Cranks: FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Sealed Cartridge
- F. Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400, 31.8
- R. Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Shifter: Shimano Claris ST-2400 Dual Control 8spd
- Cogset: Shimano HG50 8spd (11-32t)
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Brakes: Tektro R312A Dual Pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-2400 Dual Control 8spd
- Front Hub: Alloy 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy 28h Cassette
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: DB Equation SE 28h/28h
- Tires: Kenda K196 700x26
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race Tape
- Stem: DB Devine Series Road, +/-7° Rise 31.8
- Seatpost: DB Devine series, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Seat: DB Devine Performance Road
- Extras: Owner’s Manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts