Engineered with a high tensile steel frame that's built to last, the Kalamar features Sport Hybrid Geometry to reduce back and neck strain. A suspension fork and seatpost provide cushioning, while eyelets allow you to mount fenders and a rack.
Our EMS bike technicians are always ready to assist. Schedule an appointment with one of our EMS bike locations and an EMS bike tech will build this bike for no charge. Click here for a list of our EMS locations that offer this service.
This product will be shipped directly from Diamondback and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Hi-Ten steel frame w/ Sport Hybrid Geometry provides more upright, comfortable fit & excellent durability
- Suspension fork and seatpost for additional cushioning
- Frame and fork eyelets for mounting of rack and fenders
- Shimano 7-speed derailleurs and shifters for effortless shifting
- Sizes: S/15 in. M/17 in. L/19 in. XL/21 in.
- Frame: DB Hi-Ten Steel Sport Hybrid Geometry
- Fork: Comfort Suspension 50mm travel
- Headset: Threaded 1 1/8 in.
- Cranks: Comfort Compact Steel w/ chainguard, 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- F. Derailleur: Shimano TZ31, Down Route, 31.8
- R. Derailleur: Shimano TX-55
- Shifter: Shimano RS25 7spd Twist
- Cogset: Shimano 7spd MegaRange Freewheel (14-34t)
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Brakes: Tektro Linear
- Brake Levers: Tektro Linear w/ reach adj
- Front Hub: 32h Alloy QR
- Rear Hub: 32h Alloy QR
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h SSW700 Double Tunnel Alloy
- Tires: Smooth Tread 700x38c
- Handlebar: Steel 50mm Riser
- Grips: DB Kraton
- Stem: Alloy Quill
- Seatpost: Alloy Suspension 28.6mm
- Seat: Comfort elastomer spring
- Extras: Owner’s manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts