Equipped to handle any obstacle in your youngster’s path, the El Oso Niño 20 fat bike is built with incredibly durable hi-tensile steel. A seven-speed Shimano Grip shifter aids in charging up hills, while powerful disc brakes control the descent. Whopping 4 inch wide tires on 20 inch wheels provide traction on both rocky and sandy terrain.
Our EMS bike technicians are always ready to assist. Schedule an appointment with one of our EMS bike locations and an EMS bike tech will build this bike for no charge. Click here for a list of our EMS locations that offer this service.
This product will be shipped directly from Diamondback and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Hi-ten steel frame and fork for durability
- Diamondback Jr Fat 20 in. wheels with 4.0 in. wide tires
- Shimano 7-speed drivetrain w/ gripshifter
- Disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- Sizes: Boys 20 in.
- Frame: 20 in. Hi-Ten Steel Junior Fat Bike, for disc brake only
- Fork: 20 in. Hi-Ten Steel Junior Rigid
- Headset: Threadless
- Cranks: Steel 152mm w/ 40t Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- R. Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano RS-35 Grip Shift
- Chain: KMC 7 Speed
- Brakes: 160mm Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers: Alloy w/ Reach Adjust
- Front Hub: Steel Fat Bike Loose Ball, Bolt on
- Rear Hub: Steel Fat Bike Loose Ball, Bolt on, Freewheel
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: Diamondback Jr Fat 20 in.
- Tires: Chaoyang 20 x 4.0 in.
- Handlebar: Alloy 22.2
- Grips: Kraton
- Stem: Ahead 90mm Extension
- Seatpost: Steel 27.2mm
- Seat: Jr. Mtn Padded
- Extras: Owner’s Manual