The versatile Haanjo Metro 24 is ready to hit the pavement or gravel. Designed with mid-size 24 inch wheels, the 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy frame has a similar geometry to its adult-sized counterparts. Disc brakes and wide dual-purpose tires enable your youngster to keep their ride under control.
Our EMS bike technicians are always ready to assist. Schedule an appointment with one of our EMS bike locations and an EMS bike tech will build this bike for no charge. Click here for a list of our EMS locations that offer this service.
This product will be shipped directly from Diamondback and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy Jr. frame with hydroformed top tube, disc tabs
- 24 in. Diamondback Equation wheels
- Kenda K-West 24 x 1-3/8 in. tires
- Tektro Aries disc brakes w/140mm rotors
- Rack ready
- Size: Boys 24 in.
- Fork: DB Jr. Steel Urban Fork, Disc Specific, 1-1/8 in. Steel Steerer
- Headset: Threadless 1-1/8 in.
- Cranks: 152mm Alloy Arm, w/ 32T Single Ring and Guard
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- R. Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Tourney 8 Speed Grip Shift
- Cogset: Shimano HG51 8 Speed, 11-28T
- Brakes: Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc w/ 140mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Alloy Linear
- Front Hub: 24h Semi-Sealed Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Rear Hub: 28h Semi-Sealed Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: DB Equation R 24 in.
- Tires: Kenda K193 K-West 24 x 1-3/8 in. (37-540)
- Handlebar: DB Alloy, 580mm Wide, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Grips: DB Kraton
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm, 60mm Reach
- Seat: Jr. Equip Saddle
- Extras: Chainstay Protector, Owner’s manual