Built for versatility, the Haanjo Trail 24 kids’ bike is built with a durable drop-bar 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy frame and high-volume semi-knobby tires for grip. A 2x8 drivetrain offers a wide range of gears while Tektro mechanical disk brakes help young riders maintain control.
Our EMS bike technicians are always ready to assist. Schedule an appointment with one of our EMS bike locations and an EMS bike tech will build this bike for no charge. Click here for a list of our EMS locations that offer this service.
This product will be shipped directly from Diamondback and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy Jr. frame with hydroformed top tube, disc tabs
- rack ready
- DB Jr. alloy Flaro road bar, 400mm wide
- Shimano Claris 8sp drivetrain
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes w/140mm rotors
- Size: Boys 24 in.
- Fork: DB Jr. Aluminum Alloy Urban Fork, Disc Specific, 1-1/8 in. Steel Steerer
- Headset: 1-1/8 in. Threadless
- Cranks: 155mm Alloy Arm, 34/46T, Alloy Big Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper – 5pc
- F. Derailleur: Shimano Claris, top pull, 31.8
- R. Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8 spd
- Shifter: Shimano Claris
- Cogset: Shimano HG51 8spd 11-28t
- Chain: KMC HG50
- Brakes: Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc w/ 140mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris
- Front Hub: 32h Semi-Sealed Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount
- Rear Hub: 32h Semi-Sealed Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: DB Equation R 24 in.
- Tires: Kenda K-161 Kross Cyclo, 24x1-3/8 in. (37-540)
- Handlebar: DB Jr. Alloy Flaro Road Bar, 400mm Wide, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Grips: Cork Tape w/ Gel
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm, 60mm Reach
- Seat: Jr. Equip Saddle
- Extras: Owner’s manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat