Set up camp with the Big Easy 2, a tent constructed with a lightweight and durable combination of nylon, polyester, and mesh. Its design features two zippered flap doors, a large vestibule, and no-see-um mesh. For transport, the set comes with separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks, so you can take your gear along without any issues.
- Footprint included
- Separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks included
- 2.5 mm reflective pp cord with a triangle adjuster
- Double-needle stitched gear loft
- Bottom: polyurethane-coated 70D nylon
- Pole sleeve: 210D nylon oxford material, with reinforcement patches
- Tent body: 68D ripstop breathable polyester
- Fly: Polyurethane-coated 75D polyester
- Interior: 40D nylon HD no-see-um mesh
- #5 two-way zippers with coils, double sliders, and UTX #448 pullers
- 1¾ in. rain flap made out of 210D nylon on the inside and floor
- Flame-resistant, meets CPAI-84 specifications
- 7000 series aluminum pole sections (8.5 mm in diameter)
- Dimensions 7 ft., 3 in. x 4 ft., 4 in. x 4 ft.
- Vestibule dimensions: 24 sq. ft.
- Tent area: 34.1 square feet
- Stuff size: 7 in. by 24 in.
- Min. weight: 5 lb., 2 oz.
- Max. weight: 6lb., 13 oz.
- Best For: Camping
- Capacity: 2 People
- Packaged Weight: 6lb., 13 oz.
- Trail Weight: 5 lb., 2 oz.
- Floor Area: 34.1 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 24 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 4 ft.
- Length: 4 ft., 4 in.
- Width: 7 ft., 3 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 3
- Floor Coating: 1500 mm polyurethane
- Rainfly Coating: 1500 mm polyurethane
- Canopy Fabric: 68D poly ripstop
- Floor Fabric: 70D nylon
- Rainfly Fabric: 75D poly
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: Aluminum
- Seasons: 3 season