With the full-sized, well-designed, and great-fitting EMS Youth Wapack 50, your child will be begging you to take them along on your weekend backpacking trips!
- Adjustable suspension uses a simple Velcro closure and measurement markings to provide a precise, customizable fit
- Wide, padded, ergo-pull hipbelt secures load to the hips for comfortable and efficient carrying
- Sliding sternum strap keeps the pack stable on your back; includes safety whistle
- Padded mesh backpanel provides breathability and comfort; dual stays and PE frame sheet provide stability and support
- Top loading main compartment with drawcord; floating lid extends to accommodate an overload
- Separate, zippered sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag easily accessible and away from the rest of your gear
- Back panel sleeve with hanger accommodates a hydration reservoir; hose can be routed through a slot on either side of the pack
- Dual front zippered pockets keep smaller gear organized and within easy reach
- Stretch mesh side pockets are perfect for storing water bottles
- Bottom compression straps allow you to attach a tent or sleeping pad to the outside of the pack
- Side compression straps provide load stability and help minimize pack volume
- Low-profile daisy chain on the front lets you attach extra gear to the outside of the pack
- Gear loops with bungee tie-offs keep hands free and your trekking poles/ice tools safe and secure
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Best For: Backpacking
- Trip Length: Weekend (36-55 L)
- Volume Range: 46-55 liters
- Dimensions: 23.5"x12"x7"
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 305D polyester
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Sternum Strap: Yes
- Torso Length: 14"-17"
- Volume: 54L (3295 cu in)
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Gender: Kids'