Gear up for a weekend of camping in your favorite outdoor landscapes with the K-2 XT Tent. Equipped with a 14-pocket organizer wall, self-supporting capabilities and spacious sleeping quarters, this four-season tent is dedicated to providing you with optimal functionality and a good night’s sleep.
This product will be shipped directly from Eureka and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- Wall fabric: 70D nylon taffeta, uncoated
- Fly fabric: 75D StormShield polyester ripstop, 1800mm
- Floor fabric: 70D nylon taffeta, 3000mm
- Mesh fabric: 40D no-see-um
- 5 aluminum poles
- Two doors with high/low venting
- Windows: 2 plus 1 clear PU in vestibule
- Storage: 20 pockets, 4 gear loft loops, 1 flashlight loop
- Post and grommet corner attachments
- Continuous mesh rod sleeves
- Reflective web storm guy outs for nighttime visibility
- Sleeps 2 to 3 people
- Weight: 11 lb. 12 oz.
- Size: 108 in. x 78 in. x 48 in., 52 sq. ft.
- Vestibules: 2, 18.08 sq. ft. + 3.75 sq. ft., scoop vent
- 4-season functionality
- Best For: Mountaineering
- Capacity: 3 People
- Packaged Weight: 11 lb 12 oz
- Trail Weight: 11 lb 10 oz
- Floor Area: 52 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 18 sq. ft. (front), 3.75 sq. ft. (back)
- Peak Height: 48 in.
- Length: 8 ft. 11 in.
- Width: 7 ft. 8 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 7
- Floor Coating: 3000mm coating
- Rainfly Coating: 1800mm coating
- Canopy Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta / 40D No-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta
- Rainfly Fabric: 75D StormShield polyester ripstop
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: 9 mm 7000 series aluminum
- Seasons: 4 Season