When you reach camp after a long day of hiking or backpacking the trails, set up a tent that offers ventilation but won’t succumb to the wind. This four-person model from Eureka delivers a three-season design with rear windows that can remain partially open to let air circulate. But, as a protective measure, shock-corded eaves enhance its stability and help it hold strong against large, billowing gusts.
This product will be shipped directly from Eureka and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Features a breathable nylon wall and a polyester fly and bathtub floor
- Two mesh pockets let you stow away gear
- A-frame style with a five-pole, ½ in. aluminum frame
- Features large rear windows made out of uncoated fabric
- Hooded fly front and rear let windows remain partially open for better air circulation
- Twin-track side-opening door
- Features loops for a flashlight and an optional gear loft
- Shock-corded eaves give it better stability by absorbing the wind’s force
- 3-season usage
- Sleeps up to four
- Measures 7 ft., 2 in. by 8 ft., 7 in., with a 58 in. center height
- Weighs 7 lbs., 13 oz.
- Capacity: 4 People
- Packaged Weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- Trail Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Floor Area: 63 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: N/A
- Peak Height: 58 in.
- Length: 103 in
- Width: 86 in.
- Doors: 1
- # of Poles: 5
- Floor Coating: 800mm coating
- Rainfly Coating: 800mm coating
- Canopy Fabric: Polyester taffeta
- Floor Fabric: Coated polyester taffeta
- Rainfly Fabric: Coated polyester
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: 12.7 mm aluminum
- Seasons: 3