EMS Rewards Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where in the checkout process do I enter my Reward Code?
Click here to see detailed instructions for entering your Rewards information
What’s the difference between a promo code and a Reward Code?
- Promo Codes (aka coupon codes) are a type of discount used in many of our marketing initiatives. They are distributed in a variety of ways (newspapers, direct mail, website, emails, etc.), and to all different customer groups.
- They’re only applicable on certain items and certain brands and are only valid for the dates published on the coupon.
- A Reward is earned through participation in our Rewards program. Points are earned by making purchases online or in-store. When a member has earned 200+ points, a Reward is issued to them with a Code that can be applied to a purchase. Rewards can be used on any brand, full-price, sale or clearance items. Rewards are typically valid for at least 90 days from the point of issuance.
When are Rewards issued?
Regular earned Rewards are generally issued by the 15th of the month.
How long do I have to use my Reward?
Expiration dates are printed on the Reward and are viewable from your online account.
What do I do if the Reward expires before I can use it?
Sorry, Rewards must be used before they expire. We are no longer able to re-issue expired Rewards.
Do I get a Rewards card, or keychain tag?
No! We like to keep your keychain uncluttered! Our Rewards Program doesn’t require you to remember a long rewards member number. Instead, we utilize the phone number, name and email associated with your account.
I lost my Reward – How can I replace it?
You can access and print your Rewards online. Click here
My points / Rewards are not showing in My Account. What can I do?
- In-store purchases generally take 1 to 2 days to post to your account. Online purchases take 1 to 2 days from the time your order was shipped to post to your account.
- If the appropriate processing time has elapsed, and you still do not see your points, we'll need to research the issue. Please click here & provide us with the details that will facilitate our research.
I just placed an order online – why haven’t my points gone up yet?
Points for online orders should post to your account 24-48 hours after it ships. If the appropriate processing time has elapsed, and you still do not see your points, we'll need to research the issue. Please click here & provide us with the details that will facilitate our research.
How do I change the phone number/email/address on my Rewards account?
I can’t get my Reward to work online.
- 1) Is the Reward is still valid? Check the expiration date on the Reward and make sure it has not already been used/ redeemed.
- 2) Check to be sure you are entering the Reward Code in the correct field in checkout. Click here for more help on entering a Reward # during checkout.
- 3) Still having problems? Call us between 8AM – 10PM @ 866.333.2627 for assistance, or contact us
Can I have a Rewards account if I buy in bulk or own a business?
Sorry -- The Rewards program is intended for individuals or families only – businesses or bulk resellers don’t qualify.
How do I sign up for the Rewards program?
If you are shopping in one of our stores an associate will be able to create an account for you at the register during checkout. You can also enroll online anytime!
When will the welcome offer for joining Rewards arrive?
You should receive a welcome offer via email within 24 hours of enrolling. If you do not receive your welcome offer as expected, click here.
Do I get my Reward back if my order is cancelled?
Yes. It will take some time to restore your account; if your online order is cancelled for any reason, your Reward will be available for use the following day.
Do I get my Reward back if I return an item that was purchased online?
Rewards are not automatically re-issued for returned online purchases. Click here for to request a replacement Reward for a returned online order.
Do I get my Reward back if I return an item that was purchased in a store?
If you buy in store, and return the items in store before the Rewards original expiration date, the value will be returned to the original Reward and will be valid through the original expiration date. If the return is made AFTER the expiration date of the Reward, you will be issued a "return Reward" which will be valid for 15 days.
How do I get a Birthday Reward?
To get a Birthday Reward , you need to do the following things:
- 1) Be enrolled in Rewards
- 2) Have made a purchase within the last 12 months
- 3) Provide us with your birthday
- If you are already enrolled in Rewards but did not provide your birthday at the time of enrollment, click here
When do Birthday Rewards get issued?
We send out Birthday Rewards in the first few business days of the month, not on your actual birthday, so keep an eye out!
What information do you need to join Rewards?
Your name, telephone, email and home addresses, and your birth date (optional to receive a birthday Reward)
Do you sell or share my personal information to anyone?