The eTrex Touch 35t is a compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, preloaded TOPO 100K maps, dual GPS and GLONASS satellites positioning, 250,000 preloaded geocaches and wireless connectivity (ANT+®, VIRB® and smart notifications). With a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter, you’re ready to navigate anywhere.
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with extra internal memory to hold more maps
- Durable, water-resistant sunlight-readable 2.6 in. touchscreen shows crucial mapping and tracking data and gives you access to a worldwide basemap
- Compass always lets you know where you’re going, even when you’re just standing
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in atmospheric pressure to identify your altitude and lets you plot barometric pressure changes over time
- With auto and rugged mount capabilities, it can be used on a range of vehicles
- Tracks GPS and GLONASS satellites, which makes it 20% faster than regular GPS devices
- Uses high-sensitivity WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction
- MicroSD™ card slot and 4GB of internal memory let you upload TOPO maps, BlueChart® G2 preloaded cards for the water, and City Navigator NT map data for roads
- Receives BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Unit-to-unit wireless sharing capabilities with other Garmin devices
- Lets you receive text and email notifications from other compatible devices
- Has 250,000 preloaded geocaches
- Can be used with free trip-planning software BaseCamp™, which offers 2D and 3D data for maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- Measures 2.3 in. by 4 in. by 1.3 in.
- 1.43 in. by 2.15 in. display
- 160 by 249 pixel resolution
- Weighs 5.6 oz.
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
- 16-hour battery life
- IPX7 water rating