Easy to pack and ready to keep you powered up with over 400Wh. Perfect for short weekend trips and charges up on-the-go from Goal Zero Solar Panels. The Yeti 400 Lithium is even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user replaceable lithium packs and increased shelf life means you are ready for any type of project.
This product will be shipped directly from Goal Zero and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
Powerful AC, USB and 12V Outputs - Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones charged up, or running lights and camera equipment, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium features a variety of upgraded outputs, including a pure-sine AC inverter, to ensure you have the power you need, when you need it.
Exclusive, Replaceable Lithium Pack - Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
Informative Display - Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter.
Easily Rechargeable - Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately).
- Battery Capacity: 428 Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7Kg)
- Recharge by: Wall(AC) or Solar
- Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights
- Chainable: No
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- 1 x Boulder 50: 16 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 10-12 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 3A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months