Continuing to hold its place as the pinnacle of big mountain expedition performance, the Gregory Denali 100 is an incredible pack that comfortably carries heavy loads into harsh environments and over rough terrain, delivering confidence and reliability every step of the way.
- Alpine construction and four-season components (glove-friendly buckles, zippers, and cord pulls; aluminum hardware) allow for year-round, multisport use
- Made of durable, lightweight 210D double diamond ripstop nylon with puncture- and abrasion-resistant bottom panels
- Fusion Flex Pro suspension technology provides lightweight, customizable comfort:
~ Twin aluminum stays can be quickly removed to reduce pack weight
~ Unique, integrated Fusion Pro framesheet is sewn-in to optimize back protection, reduce failure points, and keep weight down
~ Hollow, lightweight aluminum anti-barreling cross-stay offers incredible stability and optimizes your center of gravity
~ Molded EVA back panel sheds snow and uses elastomeric gription anti-slip technology on the critical lumbar pad contact point
~ Autocant harness adjusts to your individual shoulder angle for a comfortable, custom fit
~ Pre-curved 3D waist belt utilizes dual-density LifeSpan EVA foam for excellent weight transfer, and is removable to reduce pack weight
- Expedition waist belt incorporates a sled pull attachment, gear loop, ice clipper sleeve, and zippered pocket
- Versatile main compartment features a front panel pocket with zip-away internal divider and dual entrytop and panelfor easy pack access; high-visibility interior makes it easy to find your gear
- Dual-layer, internally laminated TPU front panel protects against ice tool and crampon puncture
- Removable top pocket has a zippered mesh interior pocket and security pocket on the underside
- Large, fold-away side pockets hold water bottles or snow pickets; zippered, quick-access side pocket keeps a headlamp and map easily accessible
- Adjustable ice axe loops accommodate leashless and mixed climbing tools; tubular gear loops and daisy chain on front of pack allow for additional gear attachment
- V-compression on the lower sides wont inhibit side pocket functionality; cross-over front compression provides complete pack compression and an alternate attachment system
- Includes removable bivy pad, spare multi-use straps (daisy chain lash, top pocket carrying sling, alternative waist belt webbing), and spare buckles
- Hydration compatible
- 80 lb. weight limit
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Best For: Alpine & Expedition, Backpacking
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Trip Length: Multi-Day (56+ L)
- Volume Range: 70+ liters
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 210D nylon
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Padded Laptop Compartment: No
- Torso Length: S: 16-18 in.<br>M: 18-20 in.<br>L: 20-22 in.
- Volume: S: 5919 cu. in.<br>M: 6102 cu. in.<br>L: 6285 cu. in.
- Weight: S: 6 lb. 1 oz.<br>M: 6 lb. 4 oz.<br>L: 6 lb. 7 oz.
- Gender: Unisex