Call it a daypack if you like, but the Jade 28 is much more. The bridge effect of CrossFlo suspension keeps you cool and dry in all conditions, and features like dual stretch side pockets, dual hipbelt pockets, an integrated raincover, and trekking pole attach points that double as ice axe loops make this lower-volume pack capable of anything from ridge running to ice climbing or bike touring.
This product ships directly from Gregory and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Hybrid top-loading / zippered main compartment opening
- External top zippered accessory pocket
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access