The Grivel G14 Crampons combine the technical performance of hot-forged, vertical front points with the low-profile, collapsible frame of the G12 to make an altogether fresh, modular, and customizable crampon suited to many climbing disciplines.
This product will be shipped directly from Grivel and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Made from chromoly steel with 11 or 12 points (mono- or dual-point use)—alpine climbing crampons with the technical performance of their ice and modern mixed counterparts
- Front points are simple to configure: User can build mono- or dual-point crampons and replace worn points easily
- Hot-forged points provide better penetration of hard ice with less vibration; offer opportunity to combine vertical and horizontal axis
- Low-profile crampon frame places the climber’s foot closer to rock or ice, and is less prone to balling up
- Semi-rigid crampon
- Antibott included: Prevents snow build-up beneath the crampon
- Cramp-O-Matic binding system: Nylon speed lever at rear with stainless steel front bale hold the boot—perfect for plastic mountaineering boots with a rigid sole and substantial heel and toe welts
- Stainless steel safety strap permanently mounted on front bale prevents loss of crampon if forced off the boot
- Boot sizes: 36-47 (Women's 5.5 to Men's 14)
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Made in Italy