After you place your order, you will receive e-mail updates about your order status. Keep these emails accessible for your records. Below are examples of emails you might receive:
- Order Acknowledgment. This email confirms that we have received your order and are processing payment. Your order number will be included.
- Order Confirmation. This email confirms that we have received your order and payment has successfully been processed. We are now assigning inventory to your order and processing shipping.
- Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that some or all of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple Shipment Confirmation emails if items are shipped separately. The arrival time of your items depends on the designated shipping method and your shipping location.
- Back-Order Notice. This email informs you that an item from your order is not available for immediate shipment and will ship when it becomes available. You will not be billed for items purchased with a credit card until the items have shipped. You may be billed for items purchased with a debit or bank card immediately upon order confirmation. When the item is available to ship, you will receive another email with the order number.
- Important Notice About Your Order. This email offers important information about your order, such as: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, existence of a duplicate order, and cancellation of order.
- If you receive one of these emails, please call Customer Service at 888-463-6367 so we can help with your order.