While it comes in a color and style she’ll love, it’s constructed for comfort and long-term use. In creating the Ladybug 12, Jamis scaled grips, saddles, and cranks for the smaller frame size to give her better control, and incorporates high-quality materials, like polyurethane foam, grippy surfaces, and slicker sides to avoid chafing. Further, its rust-resistant aluminum and chip-resistant electroplate coating can handle outdoor storage and let you keep this model around as a quality hand-me-down for younger siblings.
Although many of the bikes in our stores are built and ready to ride, some may require additional assembly by one of our Bike Techs before they're ready to be picked up and taken on the road or trail. After payment for your order has been approved and the pickup location has confirmed inventory, you will be contacted to arrange a pickup date and time that works for you.
- Low stand-over Y-style frame design with full wrap chainguard, fenders, and training wheels
- Hi-tensile carbon steel unicrown fork
- Standard threaded headset, 22.2mm
- Wheels feature electro-plated black steel 16H rims with ball-bearing’ed hubs and 14G nickel-plated spokes
- CST Street tires, 2.125 in.
- KMC Z410 chain
- Cold-forged steel crank set with an electro-plated black finish, 3 ½ in. arms, and 28T chainring
- OPC bearing type BB, VP-B35
- Junior high-impact resin pedals
- Hi-Stop rear coaster brakes
- Low-rise comfort handlebars with an electro-plated black finish, safety bar pad, and safety bell
- Alloy stem with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill
- Junior mushroom type grips
- Pillar seatpost with an electro-plated black finish, 22.2 x 220mm
- Lil’ Girls padded and sprung saddle
- Weighs 20.75 lbs.
- Fork Material: Aluminum
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Suspension: None
- Wheelset: Electro-plated black steel 16H rims with ball-bearing’ed hubs
- Bike Type: Kids' Bike
- Brakes: Hi-Stop rear coaster
- Fork: Hi-tensile carbon steel unicrown
- Pedals: Junior high-impact resin
- Saddle: Lil’ Girls padded and sprung
- # Speeds: 1
- Rear Shock: Fork
- Gender: NOT SET