While it comes in a color and style she’ll love, it’s constructed for comfort and long-term use. In creating the Miss Daisy 16, Jamis scaled grips, saddles, and cranks for the smaller frame size to give her better control, and incorporates high-quality materials, like polyurethane foam, grippy surfaces, and slicker sides to avoid chafing. Further, its rust-resistant aluminum and chip-resistant electroplate coating can handle outdoor storage and let you keep this model around as a quality hand-me-down for younger siblings.
Although many of the bikes in our stores are built and ready to ride, some may require additional assembly by one of our Bike Techs before they're ready to be picked up and taken on the road or trail. After payment for your order has been approved and the pickup location has confirmed inventory, you will be contacted to arrange a pickup date and time that works for you.
- Comfort step-through frame design with MX Hi-Ten tubing, a full-length chainguard, painted fenders, and training wheels
- Comfort unicrown fork, made out of hi-tensile steel and featuring 28.6 radiused blades
- Standard threaded type headset, 22.2mm
- Wheels feature electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front, and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, with 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Brooklyn Speedway tires, 16 x 2.125 in.
- KMC Z410 chain
- Cold-forged steel crank set, with an electro-plated black finish, 4 ½ in. arms, and 36T chainring
- OPC bearing type BB, VP-B35
- Comfort-style platform pedal with non-slip TPE insert
- Hi-Stop rear coaster brakes
- Swept-back comfort handlebars, with an electro-plated black finish and safety bell
- Alloy stem with front-facing removable cap, 40mm extension x 130mm quill
- Embossed and stitched vinyl cover over comfort foam grips
- Pillar seatpost with electro-plated black finish, 25.4 x 250mm
- Jamis Youth Comfort saddle with embossed vinyl and single loop springs
- Weighs 26.75 lbs.
- Fork Material: Aluminum
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Suspension: None
- Wheelset: Electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front, and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs
- Bike Type: Kids' Bike
- Brakes: Hi-Stop rear coaster
- Fork: Comfort unicrown
- Pedals: Comfort-style platform
- Saddle: Jamis Youth Comfort
- # Speeds: 1
- Rear Shock: Fork
- Gender: NOT SET|GIRLS