LOUIS GARNEAU Phenom Snowshoes, Size 722
A product designed for the outdoor expeditioner. Built tough and expedition-boot ready, this minimalist design caters to hikers who want to cover the distance. To hike to a faraway cabin, to get to the foot of the ice wall you want to climb or to reach the summit of a mountain to slide back down on your skis or snowboard, the Phenom will prove to be a partner of choice. This snowshoe was specially designed to be used with expedition or snowboard boots. Super aggressive crampons provide traction and control when crossing over logs, rocks and ice obstacles. Its ultra-resistant decking completes a triangular frame that bites the snow for absolute control. This minimalist snowshoe that can be easily carried on a backpack is all set and ready for your next expedition.
This product will be shipped directly from Louis Garneau and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days.
- Perimeter+ frame: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, custom triangular cross section. Enhanced peripheral traction for a superior transversal hold.
- Single Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Weave Lite decking: Optimized cut reduces weight while providing abrasion resistance for a puncture-proof and stretch-proof deck.
- CORE crampons: 360-degree crampon system offering unequaled traction on any surface.
- Contact Ultimate harness: Platform offering 360-degree retention for optimal support on any type of terrain. Designed specially for expedition and snowboard boots.
- Freemotion pivot: Free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- 722 User weight: 70 - 150 lb / 32 - 68 kg
- 722 Snowshoes weight: 2.2 lb / 1.4 kg