For a cozy night’s sleep on the trails, unroll Marmot’s Ouray, a women’s specific sleeping bag with high-quality goose down. As Down Defender gives it the water resistance to handle damper conditions, extra insulation around key areas like the torso and feet helps keep women warm outdoors. Yet, even with this addition, it remains portable, lightweight, and compressible for backpacking trips.
- Body is made out of 30D 100% nylon ripstop and 30D 100% nylon with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lined with 30D 100% nylon with a durable water-repellent finish
- Insulated with certified 650-fill power down with Down Defender, a water-resistance treatment
- Anatomically designed foot box with a wraparound construction improves warmth
- Full-length locking YKK two-way zipper has an anti-snag slider
- Women’s specific fit adds more insulation to the body and feet
- EN tested
- Down-filled collar has an easy-access drawcord
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood helps hold onto heat
- Foot box features internal stash and heater pockets
- Snag-free insulated draft tube
- Designed with a hood drawcord, ground-level side seams, a zipper garage, stretch tricot baffles, and two hang loops
- Comes with stuff and storage sacks
- Measures 56 in. (shoulders) by 56 in. (hips) by 37 in. (foot)
- Weighs 3 lbs., 7 oz.