Lightweight and easy to set up, the MSR Elixir 3 is a super-livable, freestanding performance backpacking tent and an ideal choice for new or budget-conscious campers.
- PU + DWR coating on the fly is specifically formulated for superior waterproof performance and lasts twice as long as standard PU coatings
- Unique pole system and color-coded stakeout loops and clip webbing make setup fast and easy
- Unique pole geometry creates optimized headroom for each person while the adaptable rainfly allows for stargazing
- Mesh canopy windows and solid canopy fabric provide a great balance of venting, warmth, and privacy
- Two large doors make entry/exit easier and the zipper orientation keeps the vestibule door out of the way for unrestricted access
- Two large vestibules protect your gear from the elements
- Light grey rainfly color allows for neutral light inside the tent; red floor makes it easier to find your gear
- Multiple interior pockets help keep the inside of the tent neat and organized
- Includes 6 aluminum stakes, lightweight guy-outs, and MSR Footprint
- Best For: Backpacking
- Capacity: 3 People
- Packaged Weight: 6 lb. 13 oz.
- Trail Weight: 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Floor Area: 39.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 8.75 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 3 ft. 5 in.
- Length: 7 ft.
- Width: 5 ft. 8 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 2
- Floor Coating: 3000 mm DuraShield PU + DWR
- Rainfly Coating: PU + DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 20D nylon micromesh and 40D nylon ripstop
- Floor Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D polyester ripstop
- Freestanding?: true
- Pole Material: 7000 series aluminum
- Seasons: Spring-Fall