Featuring Native Eyewear's SportFlex lens, the sleek Nova is made to perform in a wide range of low-light conditions, giving you the power to see clearly, even when the sun is going down.
- Best fit for medium to large profiles
- Nonpolarized SportFlex lenses suitable for wide range of low-light conditions with 60% VLT—ideal before sunrise, as the sun goes down, and on overcast days
- Optical-quality, impact-resistant crystal carbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Venting incorporated into the frame design enhances airflow to eliminate fog and condensation
- High-performance thermoplastic Rhyno-Tuff air frames for lightweight durability—withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System to prevent lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of impact
- Cushinol nose pads ensure soft feel and custom fit; Cushinol temple boots create a nonslip grip to keep sunglasses in place
- Cam-Action Hinges allow temples to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip ensures temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing a secure and comfortable fit
- Wire core temples
- Includes zipper case and soft pouch
- All Native Eyewear sunglasses are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm