Stylish and secure, Silencer sunglasses by Native Eyewear provide great eye protection and versatility with a polarized lens for glare-free vision and an interchangeable Sportflex lens for low-light conditions.
- Best fit for medium to large profiles
- Optical quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100% UVA/UVB rays
- Maple Tort frame with polarized Brown lenses suitable for moderate to bright sunlight with 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance)
- Includes one set of interchangeable, nonpolarized Sportflex lenses for low-light conditions with 60% VLT—ideal for cloudy, overcast conditions, dusk and dawn
- Polarized crystal carbonate lenses reduce glare for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception
- Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic air frames are lightweight and durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting system enhances airflow to eliminate fog and condensation
- Cam-Action Hinges allow temples to quickly lock into place, so you're ready for action
- Cushinol padding at nose for superior comfort and stability
- Mastoid Temple Grip for a secure and comfortable grip behind the ears
- Revolutionary Anti-Ocular Intrusion System helps prevent lenses from shooting towards your eyes in the event of high-velocity impact
- Single Snap Back interchangeable lens system: Designed to utilize all of Native lens options so you can adjust to varying light conditions (additional lens kits sold separately)
- Includes semi-rigid zip case, soft pouch
All Native Eyewear sunglasses are backed by a lifetime warranty.
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm