Named after Native Eyewear's street address in Denver, CO, the Wazee provides protection from harmful UV rays and glare with distinctive styling.
- Best fit for medium to large profiles
- Polarized Gray lenses suitable for extremely bright sunlight with 12% VLT (Visible Light Transmittance); offer for all-around protection; maintain color saturation and natural contrast
- Optical-quality, impact-resistant crystal carbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from water, sand, pavement, ice and snow for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception
- High-performance thermoplastic Rhyno-Tuff air frames for lightweight durability—withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting incorporated into the frame design enhances airflow to eliminate fog and condensation
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System to prevent lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of impact
- Cushinol nose pads ensure soft feel and custom fit, regardless of shape or size of nose
- Cam-Action Hinges allow temples to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip ensures temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing a secure and comfortable fit
- Folding Plate technology: complex contoured ribs in a section of frame to control flex of the temples—maximizes strength-to-weight ratio of frame
- Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system: Designed to utilize all Native lens options so you can adjust to varying light conditions (additional lens kits sold separately)
- Soft pouch included
All Native Eyewear sunglasses are backed by a lifetime warranty.
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm