The NRS Mayra SUP brings fitness-minded women an inflatable SUP board designed to provide more deck space and stability for better workouts on the water. SUP yoga fans and fitness paddlers will especially love this design.
This product ships directly from NRS and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Mayra features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the stiff ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Mayra, toss it in your rig and practice your vinyasa flow floating in the middle of a secluded lake.
- With 268 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- For maximum comfort, we placed two sturdy webbing handles on the side of the board for easy carrying and remounting when that inversion pose doesn't go as planned.
- Eight stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.