The NRS Osprey SUP gives anglers a fishing platform with all the accessories they need to be effective on the water. It's stable side to side and front to back so you can confidently move around the board to make accurate casts and land fish.
This product will be shipped directly from NRS and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Osprey SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Osprey, chuck it in your rig and sneak to the fishing hole your buddies can't access in a john boat.
- With 326 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Osprey provides optimal performance and stability for anglers up to 250 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and one handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear, a leash, or customizing the bungee rigging.
- We also give you three accessory mounts, bungee deck rigging up front, and infinitely adjustable rigging on the back for securing your cooler, tackle bag or milk crate.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
- Length: 11' 0"
- Application: Fishing
- Paddler Size Range:100 250 lbs.
- Dimensions:11' 0" L x 34" W x 6" D
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Volume: 326 liters
- Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Valve Type: Leafield - D7
- Number of D-rings:8
- Number of Handles: 2
- Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
- Includes: One 5" and one 9" fins; High-pressure pump; Pressure gauge; SUP Board Travel Pack; Leafield valve adapter; Shoulder carry sling; Repair kit
- Features: Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener; Three accessory mounts; Front bungee deck rigging; Adjustable rigging on the back; Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.