For a tough, economical SUP paddle, look no further than the NRS PTS Stand Up Paddle. A sturdy aluminum shaft and high-impact plastic blade make the PTS a great all-around stick for recreational paddlers.
This product ships directly from NRS and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The strong, airplane-grade aluminum shaft and high-impact ABS plastic blade provide long-lasting durability and performance.
- Our solid dual-pin quick-adjust coupler lets you easily adjust the paddle's length to match your height and paddling style.
- Two paddle lengths to choose from - Short Length: 72"-81" with 4 adjustment points and Long Length: 79"-91" with 5 adjustment points.
- These paddles break into two pieces. The 72"-81" length breaks into 56" and 34" pieces and the 79"-91" breaks into 63" and 34" pieces.
- Ergonomic T-grip provides a comfortable, powerful top-hand position.
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and Yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
- Adjustments: 72"-81" 4 adjustment points; 79"-91" 5 adjustment points
- Blade Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Blade Surface Area: 683 sq cm / 105 sq in
- Blade Shape: Symmetrical/slightly spooned
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Breakdown:Yes - 2 pieces
- Weight: 79" - 91" is 40.8 oz (1157 g)
- Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.