Easily stay hydrated on the trails with Osprey’s Hydraulics™ LT reservoir by Hydrapak®. Holding 1.5L, it effortlessly fits into your pack, staying in place with the slider hook, and then offers convenient hydration through a combination of exclusive technologies like the PourShield™, QuickConnect™ system, and Blaster™ bite valve. Hose guides assist with optimally positioning the drinking tube, and as you’re out on the move in the backcountry, its streamlined design can be conveniently filled and cleaned and easily loads into an internal hydration sleeve.
- BPA-, phthalates-, and lead-free durable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) construction is both flexible and resilient
- Made with certified food safe materials in accordance with FDA and EU regulations
- Radio frequency-welded seams are bonded at the molecular level for more reliable performance
- Magnetic clip attaches hose to sternum strap
- A Slide-Seal™ closure creates a secure, leak-proof seal
- Exclusive molded cuff handle for a secure grip while you fill, pour, open, or close the reservoir
- Flexible ¼ in. hose that’s kink resistant and allows for a faster flow
- Wide-mouth opening uses the exclusive collar-extending PourShield™ for easy filling and emptying
- Built-in hose guides route the drink tube to the right or left side
- Open slider hook works with webbing loops for efficient upright hanging in your pack’s reservoir sleeve
- QuickConnect™ system makes it easy to remove, fill, and filter the reservoir
- Blaster™ bite valve with twist on/off usage lets you find an ergonomic drinking angle without compromising the flow
- Carry handle delivers a convenient option for filling and adjusting the reservoir in and out of you pack
- Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and lessen the reservoir’s profile, reducing the room it takes up in your pack
- Holds 1.5L/50 cu.in.
- Weighs 5.6 oz.
- Measures 12.6 in. by 7.5 in. by 1.6 in.