Made from top of the line materials and featuring an integrated raincover, the Escapist 25 is both bombproof and weatherproof.
Anchored by a BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt, this low-profile pack is designed to keep the load balanced when descending rough terrain. The Airscape™ mesh backpanel provides ventilation when you’re grinding up the pass.
Access to the main compartment comes via a convenient zippered front panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. A divider at the base of the pack provides segregated storage for stuff you want to prevent from commingling—post-ride clothing or perhaps a pair of sandals—with the rest of your gear.
Additional features include a myriad of external storage options, starting with three handy stretch mesh pockets—one on each side and another in the front. The hipbelt has twin zippered pockets and there’s another similar-sized pocket on the shoulder strap. A zippered external front pocket keeps valuables secure and a non-scratch glasses pocket protects your shades. The external hydration sleeve makes for easy reservoir refills.
If you’re out after sunset, this pack features reflective accents and a blinker light attachment point for extra visibility.
- Body is made out of 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom and accents are made out of 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Loaded with technical features, this pack is ready anytime to go anywhere and do anything.
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Airscape Backpanel: Ridge molded foam creates a lightweight, supportive and ventilated mesh back panel. The low-profile design keeps pack close for excellent balance.
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack content from spills
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Lower Compartment Zip - A lower zippered compartment with zip away divider provides additional internal storage and organizational options
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side adjustable compression/carry straps with quick release buckles compress and stabilize loads while providing additional external carry options
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide accessible storage options and allow the user to compress and secure loads even while side pockets are in use
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Features: Compression
- Material: Nylon
- Volume: 20-29.9 Liters
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Trip Length: Day (0-35 L)
- Volume Range: 16-25 liters
- Cargo Capacity: 23-25L
- Carry-On Compatible: Yes
- Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve: No
- Detachable Bag/Pack: No
- Dimensions: S/M: 18H X 11W X 12D IN.; M/L: 20H X 11W X 12D IN.
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Insulated Hydration Sleeve: No
- Insulated Tube: No
- Load-Lifter Straps: No
- Organizer Panel: No
- Other Electronics Pocket(s): 0.00
- Frame Type: Hiking and biking pack
- Padded Laptop Compartment: No
- Removeable Daypack: no
- See Through: No
- Shoulder Strap: Yes
- Sizes: S/M., M/L
- Sternum Strap: Yes
- Sunglasses Pocket, Lined: No
- Torso Length: Adult
- Trip Length: Day trips
- Type: Hiking and biking pack
- Volume: 23-25L
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Weight: S/M: 2.12 lbs.; M/L: 2.25 lbs.
- Wheeled: No
- Material: Nylon
- Gender: Unisex