Grab Osprey’s Manta AG™ 36 and hit the trail for a long day hike. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—a combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh backpanel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Load range is 10-30 lbs.
- Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills.
- Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket allows for quick transitions when extra gear needs to be obtained or shedded
- Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized
- 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
- Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
- Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
- 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
- Small/Medium holds 34 L, dimensions are 20H X 15W X 13D IN, weighs 2.76 lbs.
- Medium/Large holds 36 L, dimensions are 22H X 15W X 13D IN, weighs 2.87 lbs.