With comfortable shoulder straps and waist belt that quickly tuck away when not needed, the Osprey Porter 46 conversion pack effortlessly distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form for travelers who prefer to keep things simple. Updated with better organization features and a padded laptop compartment.
- Large panel-zip access to main compartment allows for easy packing/unpacking
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids; vertical front panel zippered pocket keeps other small items easily accessible
- Front panel padded organization pocket features lockable zippers and separate laptop/tablet sleeves
- Internal zippered pocket on front flap and dual internal zippered side pockets help keep things organized
- Large lower zippered compartment provides additional organization
- StraightJacket compression straps reduce pack volume and stabilize any size pack load
- Main compartment zipper sliders are lockable for extra security
- Foam-padded sidewalls create structured carry and protect pack contents
- Reinforced cord loops let you attach an Osprey Daylite daypack (sold separately)
- Stow-away shoulder harness features an adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Stow-away padded waist belt keeps the pack stable on your back
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry and allow for speedy retrieval from baggage carousels
- D-ring attachments let you add a shoulder strap (not included)
- Maximum legal carry-on size
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Volume Range: 30-45 liters
- Cargo Capacity: 2807 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 9 in.
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 420D nylon
- Padded Laptop Compartment: Yes
- Removeable Daypack: no
- Shoulder Strap: No
- Torso Length: Fits most
- Type: Conversion pack
- Volume: 46 L
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Wheeled: No
- Gender: Unisex