Reach for the Osprey Skarab 18 and hit the trail. Perfect for minimalist day hikes, the pack is still designed to carry 25 pounds comfortably.
Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh back panel, a webbing hipbelt reduces the weight on your spine, and dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom, and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options, including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, and a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer.
- Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent: 600D Packcloth
- Bottom: 600D Packcloth
- 2.5 Liter Reservoir Included: Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allow for easy refills and protect internal pack contents from spills.
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Simple design allows you to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- Organization: Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials.
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable 20mm hipbelt is light and fast
- Foam framesheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire back panel
- Biostretch™ Harness: Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation; rolled spacer mesh over the shoulders for a comfortable fit
- Spacer mesh hipbelt with edgeless dual layered lower for lightweight but breathable, comfortable carry (Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16 utilize a removable 20mm webbing hipbelt)
- Holds 1098 cu. in. / 18 L
- Measures 18h x 11w x 9d in.
- Weighs 1.1 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Features: Compression
- Material: Nylon
- Volume: 10-19.9 Liters
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Trip Length: Day (0-35 L)
- Volume Range: 16-25 liters
- Cargo Capacity: 18L
- Capacity Fluid: 2.5L
- Carry-On Compatible: Yes
- Cell Phone Pocket/Sleeve: Yes
- Detachable Bag/Pack: No
- Dimensions: 18h x 11w x 9d in.
- Pack Fabric (Primary): 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Insulated Hydration Sleeve: No
- Insulated Tube: No
- Load-Lifter Straps: No
- Material: ripstop
- Organizer Panel: Yes
- Other Electronics Pocket(s): 0.00
- Frame Type: Day hiking pack
- Padded Laptop Compartment: No
- Removeable Daypack: no
- See Through: No
- Shoulder Strap: Yes
- Sizes: One size
- Sternum Strap: Yes
- Sunglasses Pocket, Lined: Yes
- Torso Length: Adult
- Trip Length: Day hikes
- Type: Hiking pack
- Volume: 18L
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Wheeled: No
- Material: Nylon
- Gender: Unisex