PEREGRINE Endurance 4 Person Tent
The Peregrine Endurance 4 Person Tent is simple, durable, and designed to handle the rigors of group use. This freestanding tent uses a super durable 210D floor, two entrances, two vestibules, and bomber aluminum / hypalon connection between the fly and body. This tent features full coverage rain fly with swept design for ground ventilation, strength, and stability.
This product will be shipped directly from Liberty Mountain and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Sleeps: 4 people
- Total Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz (poles, footprint, fly)
- Size: 109 in x 90 in x 52 in
- Packed size: 9 in x 27 in
- Vestibules: 2, 14.4 sq ft each
- Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit™ 7001 11.1 mm aluminum
- Walls: 75D 190T polyester
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester Coated PU1500
- Mesh: 40D polyester
- Floor: 210D Oxford Coated PU3000MM
- Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-Loc® adjusters
- Peak Vents for circulation
- Storage: 4 webbing loops at tent apex with clothes line
- Fast Flight™ Floor Protector: 210D Oxford, 24.5 oz
- Zippers: #8 YKK
- Best For: Camping
- Capacity: 4 People
- Packaged Weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz.
- Trail Weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz.
- Floor Area: 68.1 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 14.4 sq. ft. x2
- Peak Height: 52 in.
- Length: 9 ft. 1 in.
- Width: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Doors: 2
- # of Poles: 2
- Floor Coating: 3000mm PU coating
- Rainfly Coating: 1500mm PU coating
- Canopy Fabric: 75D 190T polyester
- Floor Fabric: 210D Oxford
- Rainfly Fabric: 75D 190T Polyester
- Freestanding?: Yes
- Pole Material: DAC Pressfit™ 7001 11.1mm Aluminum
- Seasons: 3 Season