Simple to use and ergonomic, the RESCUCENDER is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device.
Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
Simple to use, and ergonomic:
- openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
- large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
- integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 260 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use