NRS Women's Hydroskin GlovesCold hands sure make a day miserable—NRS HydroSkin Gloves are your ticket to warmth. Lightweight comfort also protects your hands from blisters and the sun.
- The 0.5 mm Terraprene neoprene core insulates and protects
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer for enhanced mobility and greater durability
- ThermaPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture, and dries quickly
- DWR coating makes water bead up and roll off for decreased evaporative cooling and quicker drying time between trips
- Terraprene for warmer, lighter, stretchier, more buoyant, more comfortable performance—and, itís not oil-based
NRS Women's Hydroskin Gloves
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Drain Water Easily
- Grips well
- Tough Mudder Gear
Comments about NRS Women's Hydroskin Gloves:
I purchased these gloves specifically for use during a Tough Mudder race in the English Midlands. The fit was spot on using the sizing chart offered. The gloves are soft to the touch but with a grippy palm and fit snugly but comfortably. I needed warmth when wet and protection from obstacles along the 12 mile route. The gloves performed ideally for this use and drained water quickly, allowing more heat retention and comfort. In the end, they washed up beautifully.