C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12' Stand Up PaddleboardA pleasure cruiser, the C4 Waterman Holo Holo Stand Up Paddleboard is perfect for cruising the shoreline and making some distance.
- With streamlined shape and steep rails, the Holo Holo has the planing efficiency of a racing paddleboard
- Additional thickness and slight double-barrel bottom concaves provide stability without extra width
- The Holo Holo nonetheless is up to a romp in the surf for intermediate or advanced SUP surfers
- Provides the ultraglide thrills of the ancient Hawaiian olo boards
- Includes a full-length deck pad and multiple inserts for attaching cargo
- Beginner up to 185 lb.; intermediate and advanced up to 250 lb.
- Single fin
- Epoxy lamination with a 1 lb. EPS core sheathed with 1/8 in. Divinycell high-density foam
- Compression and heat molded to form a monocoque-style fuselage
C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12' Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight Weight 29.5 lb. Width 27.25 in. Volume 211.2 L Thickness 5.06 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing Length Range 12' or more Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12 ft. Stand Up Paddleboard:
I've paddled A LOT of stand-ups in the last 4 years (i manage a retail paddle shop) and most C4 boards just feel and look like the real deal. The shapers know their stuff, and it shows. Clean lines and efficient, well-thought-out design made this board stand out from the others. They've been selling well in our shop and aside from that, I like what the brand stands for.