C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12' Stand Up PaddleboardA pleasure cruiser, the C4 Waterman Holo Holo Stand Up Paddleboard is perfect for cruising the shoreline and making some distance.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- With streamlined shape and steep rails, the Holo Holo has the planing efficiency of a racing paddleboard
- Additional thickness and slight double-barrel bottom concaves provide stability without extra width
- The Holo Holo nonetheless is up to a romp in the surf for intermediate or advanced SUP surfers
- Provides the ultraglide thrills of the ancient Hawaiian olo boards
- Includes a full-length deck pad and multiple inserts for attaching cargo
- Beginner up to 185 lb.; intermediate and advanced up to 250 lb.
- Single fin
- Epoxy lamination with a 1 lb. EPS core sheathed with 1/8 in. Divinycell high-density foam
- Compression and heat molded to form a monocoque-style fuselage
C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12' Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight EMS_Sale Yes Weight 29.5 lb. Length 12 ft. Width 27.25 in. Volume 211.2 L Thickness 5.06 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Length Range 12' or more Displacement or Planing Board Planing Volume Range 175L to 250L (Med)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C4 WATERMAN Holo Holo 12 ft. Stand Up Paddleboard:
I've paddled A LOT of stand-ups in the last 4 years (i manage a retail paddle shop) and most C4 boards just feel and look like the real deal. The shapers know their stuff, and it shows. Clean lines and efficient, well-thought-out design made this board stand out from the others. They've been selling well in our shop and aside from that, I like what the brand stands for.