MTI underdog Life Vest, XS-MSetting a new standard for canine life jackets, the MTI underDOG is an ergonomically designed buoyancy aid for the swimming canine—it supports the natural swim angle of the dog for greater efficiency.
- underDOG allows the rear to sink lower than the forelegs, freeing the hind legs to swim more efficiently
- The neck is supported so that the head rides higher above the water line
- Works with your dog for less fatigue after a swim
- Made of tough Cordura fabric to protect the belly from rough ground cover
- Split foam body with a mesh top to keep a dog cool
- Two body straps, a neck strap, and chest strap can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of dogs, including hard-to-fit bull dogs and other barrel-chested breeds
- Two grab handles provide even lift distribution; designed to support the full weight of a wet dog
- Neck handle doubles as a handy leash attachment point
- Generous reflective trim on the body and neck provides added visibility when in the water or waiting to get in the car at the parking lot
XS fits dogs 2-12 lb.
Small fits dogs 12-24 lb.
Medium fits dogs 24-60 lb.
Fiber Content: 200D polyester, 500D Cordura
Country of Origin: Imported
MTI underdog Life Vest, XS-M
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MTI underdog Life Vest, XS-M:
I really like this product because the neck strap is seperate from the body of the life jacket. This gives our dog the ability to move her head without pulling on the rest of the life jacket. We tried one other life jacket that the neck was connected and we found everytime she moved, it would choke her. That is why I purchased this product. It fit her extremely well. The only problem I found was that the body of the life jacket did slide down easily when she stretched out. Other than that it worked out great on the boat and in the water swimming.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: