MTI underDOG Life Vest, L-XLSetting a new standard for canine life jackets, the MTI underDOG is an ergonomically designed buoyancy aid for the swimming canine—it supports the natural swim angle of the dog for greater efficiency.
- underDOG allows the rear to sink lower than the forelegs, freeing the hind legs to swim more efficiently
- The neck is supported so that the head rides higher above the water line
- Works with your dog for less fatigue after a swim
- Made of tough Cordura fabric to protect the belly from rough ground cover
- Split foam body with a mesh top to keep a dog cool
- Two body straps, a neck strap, and chest strap can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of dogs, including hard-to-fit bull dogs and other barrel-chested breeds
- Two grab handles provide even lift distribution; designed to support the full weight of a wet dog
- Neck handle doubles as a handy leash attachment point
- Generous reflective trim on the body and neck provides added visibility when in the water or waiting to get in the car at the parking lot
Large fits dogs 60-90 lb.
XL fits dogs 90-120 lb.
Fiber Content: 200D polyester, 500D Cordura
Country of Origin: Imported
MTI underDOG Life Vest, L-XL
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Personal Watercraft
Comments about MTI underDOG Life Vest, L-XL:
This is the only vest that weights a dog from the underside, it has given my dog so much more confidence in the water.
- Was this a gift?: