PERCEPTION Tribe 9.5 KayakA terrific performer in surf, the Tribe 9.5 is also speedy and maneuverable on flat water.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Hull design offers speed, control, and comfort
- Self-bailing scupper tubes; no worry about water staying in the boat when hitting the waves
- Skid plate on bottom protects the boat in shallower water or when dragging onto shore
- Molded-in seating means a comfortable and easy-to-care-for ride; just jump on in
- Molded-in foot braces get you into paddling position quickly and easily so you can focus on the adventure ahead
- Bow and stern tank wells with bungees to keep gear in place
- Molded-in side handles make carrying the boat alone, like a suitcase, a breeze
- Ships with seats for 2011
PERCEPTION Tribe 9.5 Kayak
Weight 46 lb. Length 9 ft. 5 in. Width 31.25 in. Cockpit Size 53 x 20.5 in. Hull Material Polyethylene Max. Load 300 lb. Paddler Level Beginner & Up Rudder No Seals Size N/A Tracking Good Stability Good Seating 1 adult Use Day Trips Storage Bow Hatch & Stern Tankwell Type Sit-on-Top Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Roomy Paddler Size Medium
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Entry & Exit
- Easy to Paddle
- Quicker than I thought
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
- Recreation paddling
Comments about PERCEPTION Tribe 9.5 Kayak:
It worked fine in the water. Both I and my 8 year old daughter could use it easily. We took turns and it was fun for the afternoon by the beach. However, its a little heavy to lug around too far.
- Was this a gift?: