BENDING BRANCHES Navigator Kayak PaddleThe Navigator from Bending Branches combines beauty with unsurpassed fit, finish, and durability in a lightweight paddle that flexes to meet your paddling style.
- High-tech, ultralightweight satin T-700 carbon shaft
- Proven blade design made from the rich looks of black willow wood
- Material combination provides unique flex with an unmatched fit and finish
- Delivers a smooth pull through the water and reduced shoulder and arm fatigue
- Each blade is reinforced with fiberglass to provide durability not seen in most lightweight paddles
- Shaft size: Regular
Country of Origin: USA
BENDING BRANCHES Navigator Kayak Paddle
Blade Composition Wood Blade Material Wood/fiberglass Blade Size 6.2 x 20.1 in. (96 sq. in.) Drip Rings Yes Feathering Angle 0° and 60° left or right Pieces 2 Shaft Material Carbon Primary Use Touring Weight 28 oz. Shaft Composition Carbon Blade Design Low Angle for Cruising
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
A great beautiful paddle, and yes WOOD! This paddle is worth every penny. The wood just pops right out of the water as you finish your stroke. This is a huge energy saver if you paddle for more than 60 minutes. We have 3 different brands and this is my go to on long paddles. It has very good power, however I get much more power out of my carbon blade. But again I wasn't going for power only on this one. I have had this paddle for more than a year and not one issue.
- Was this a gift?: